AIP antibody (Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Interacting Protein) (C-Term) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 292-321, C-Term
This AIP antibody is conjugated to PE
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AIP, CT (AIP, XAP2, AH receptor-interacting protein, Aryl-hydrocarbon receptor-interacting protein, HBV X-associated protein 2, Immunophilin homolog ARA9) (PE)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AIP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 292-321 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AIP.
anti-Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Interacting Protein (AIP) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AIP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Interacting Protein (AIP) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AIP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
- Alternative Name
- AIP (AIP Antibody Abstract)
- AIP, xaip, ARA9, FKBP16, FKBP37, SMTPHN, XAP-2, XAP2, wu:fa03h10, zgc:101101, AA408703, AW476050, Ara9, D19Bwg1412e, Fkbp16, Xap2, aryl hydrocarbon receptor interacting protein, aryl-hydrocarbon receptor-interacting protein, AIP, aip, Aip
- NCBI Accession