B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AA 124-154) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2207653
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 124-154, Center, Internal Region
- This B3GNT5 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- B3GNT5, ID (B3GNT5, Lactosylceramide 1,3-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyltransferase, Lactotriaosylceramide synthase, UDP-GlcNAc:beta-Gal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- B3GNT5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 124~154 amino acids from the Central region of human B3GNT5.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: