NOS1 antibody (Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal) Primary Antibody
- This NOS1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes hnNOS (1411-1433) and recombinant hnNOS (NOS type I). Does not react to hiNOS (1137-1153), recombinant hiNOS (NOS type II), heNOS (1182-1203) and recombinant heNOS (type III). Specific for the carboxyl end of hnNOS.
HnNOS (1411-1433) covalently attached onto a carrier protein.
Type of Immunogen: Protein
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, ICC (1:1000 - 1:5000), WB (1:2000)
Usage: Suitable for use in ELISA, Western Blot and Immunocytochemistry. Western Blot: 1:2000. Immunocytochemistry: 1:1000-1:5000.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- deionized water
- Lot specific
- Alternative Name
- NOS1 / nNOS (NOS1 Antibody Abstract)
- NOS1, IHPS1, N-NOS, NC-NOS, NOS, bNOS, nNOS, 2310005C01Rik, NO, NOS-I, Nos-1, nos, ihps1, nnos, nos1, nos1-A, nanos C2HC-type zinc finger 1, nitric oxide synthase 1, nitric oxide synthase 1, neuronal, nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal), nitric oxide synthase 1 L homeolog, NANOS1, NOS1, Nos1, nos1, nos1.L
Name/Gene ID: NOS1
Synonyms: NOS1, BNOS, Constitutive NOS, IHPS1, NNOS, NC-NOS, Nitric oxide synthase, brain, N-NOS, Neuronal NOS, NOS, NOS type I, Nos, type i
- Gene ID
- Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction