FARP1 antibody (FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived)) (PH domain) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2230282
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- PH domain
- This FARP1 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- GEIEQRPTPG SRL-C
- Cow (Bovine), Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Bo Hu Mo Rt
- CDEP (FARP1, FERM, RhoGEF and Pleckstrin Domain-containing Protein 1, Chondrocyte-derived Ezrin-like Protein, Pleckstrin Homology Domain-containing Family C Member 2, PH Domain-containing Family C Member 2, PLEKHC2) (AP)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to GEIEQRPTPGSRL-C, from FARP1, at N-terminal (NP_005757.1, NP_001001715.2).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris saline, pH 7.3, 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: