Cytidine Monophosphate (UMP-CMP) Kinase 2, Mitochondrial (CMPK2) (AA 150-180), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (HRP) Primary Antibody
CMPK2 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2235350
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 150-180, Center, Internal Region
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- CMPK2, ID (CMPK2, UMP-CMP kinase 2, mitochondrial) (Azide free) (HRP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- CMPK2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 150-180 amino acids from the Central region of human CMPK2.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added (Azide free).
- Without preservative
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: