DPM2 antibody (Dolichyl-Phosphate Mannosyltransferase Polypeptide 2, Regulatory Subunit) (C-Term) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
DPM2 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2255402
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This DPM2 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- C-YVMLKSQKIT KKAQ
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- DPM2 (Dolichol-phosphate (beta-D) Mannosyltransferase 2, RP23-255P20.5, AW557993, R75484, OTTMUSP00000012854) (AP)
- Purified by affinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide with sequence C-YVMLKSQKITKKAQ, from the C-Terminus of murine DPM2.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris saline, pH 7.3, 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: