DPM2 antibody (Dolichyl-Phosphate Mannosyltransferase Polypeptide 2, Regulatory Subunit) (C-Term) (PE) Primary Antibody
- This DPM2 antibody is conjugated to PE
- C-YVMLKSQKIT KKAQ
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- DPM2 (Dolichol-phosphate (beta-D) Mannosyltransferase 2, RP23-255P20.5, AW557993, R75484, OTTMUSP00000012854) (PE)
- Purified by affinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide with sequence C-YVMLKSQKITKKAQ, from the C-Terminus of murine DPM2.
anti-Dolichyl-Phosphate Mannosyltransferase Polypeptide 2, Regulatory Subunit (DPM2) (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
DPM2 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris, pH 7.2, 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- DPM2 (DPM2 Antibody Abstract)
- dpm2b, dpm2a, AW557993, R75484, CDG1U, wu:fa99c01, zgc:112514, dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase polypeptide 2, regulatory subunit S homeolog, dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase polypeptide 2, regulatory subunit L homeolog, dolichol-phosphate (beta-D) mannosyltransferase 2, dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase subunit 2, regulatory, dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase polypeptide 2, regulatory subunit, dpm2.S, dpm2.L, Dpm2, DPM2, dpm2
- NCBI Accession
- Inositol Metabolic Process