FBLL1 antibody (Fibrillarin-Like 1) (AA 208-236) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
FBLL1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2265122
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 208-236, Center, Internal Region
- This FBLL1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- FBLL1, ID (FBLL1, rRNA/tRNA 2'-O-methyltransferase fibrillarin-like protein 1) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- FBLL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-236 amino acids from the Central region of human FBLL1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: