HSP20 antibody (Heat Shock Protein 20) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
HSP20 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2280001
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This HSP20 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Mo Rt
- Heat Shock Protein 20 (HSP20, FLJ32389, Heat Shock Protein alpha-Crystallin-related B6, Heat Shock Protein beta 6, Hspb6)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to human HSPB6 at N-Terminal.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- Heat Shock Protein 20 (HSP20 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: