N-Acetylglucosamine-1-Phosphate Transferase, gamma Subunit (GNPTG) (AA 265-296), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
GNPTG Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2283783
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 265-296
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- GNPTG, CT (GNPTG, C16orf27, GNPTAG, N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma, GlcNAc-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma, UDP-N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- GNPTG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 265-296 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GNPTG.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: