HLA-A antibody (Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class I, A) Primary Antibody
- This HLA-A antibody is un-conjugated
- Cytotoxicity Test (CyTox), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Reacts to HLA Class 1 Antigen-A30, A31. Specificity was determined at a 1:10 dilution by the microcytotoxicity test under standard NIH conditions.
- HLA Class 1 Antigen-A30, A31.
- Application Notes
Approved: Ctox, Flo
Usage: Suitable for use in Flow Cytometry, Cell Typing, Tissue Staining, and Chimerism Studies. Cytotoxicity: Add 0.9 mL of PBS, 1 % BSA to 100 μL of10X stock solution.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- deionized water
- Lot specific
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Short term: 4°C
Long term: Add glycerol (40-50%) -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- HLA-A (HLA-A Antibody Abstract)
- HLAA, major histocompatibility complex, class I, A, HLA-A
Name/Gene ID: HLA-A
Synonyms: HLA-A, Leukocyte antigen class I-A, HLAA, HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, A-1 alpha chain
- Gene ID
- TCR Signaling, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response