LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2301641
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 317-346, C-Term
- This LIPM antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- LIPM, CT (LIPM, LIPL3, Lipase member M, Lipase-like abhydrolase domain-containing protein 3) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- LIPM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 317-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LIPM.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: