Myosin XIX (MYO19) (AA 561-589), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
MYO19 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2312476
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 561-589, Center, Internal Region
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- MYO19, ID (MYO19, MYOHD1, Unconventional myosin-XIX, Myosin head domain-containing protein 1) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- MYO19 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 561-589 amino acids from the Central region of human MYO19.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: