OR14C36 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 14, Subfamily C, Member 36) (C-Term) (FITC) Primary Antibody
OR14C36 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2320048
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 283-312, C-Term
- This OR14C36 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- OR14C36, CT (OR14C36, OR5BF1, Olfactory receptor 14C36, Olfactory receptor 5BF1, Olfactory receptor OR1-59) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- OR14C36 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 283-312 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR14C36.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: