Myeloid/lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia 1 (MLL1) (AA 3873-3902), (C-Term) antibody (Biotin) Primary Antibody
MLL1 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2321580
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 3873-3902, C-Term
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- MLL1, CT (KMT2A) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- MLL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 3873~3902 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MLL1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: