OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (C-Term) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 299-329, C-Term
This OR52L1 antibody is conjugated to APC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- OR52L1, CT (OR52L1, Olfactory receptor 52L1, Olfactory receptor OR11-50) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 299-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
anti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1 (OR52L1) (AA 299-329), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze