OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) (C-Term) (PE) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2322010
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 299-329
- This OR52L1 antibody is conjugated to PE
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- OR52L1, CT (OR52L1, Olfactory receptor 52L1, Olfactory receptor OR11-50) (PE)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- OR52L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 299-329 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52L1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: