Mannose-P-Dolichol Utilization Defect 1 (MPDU1) (AA 219-247), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
MPDU1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2325482
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 219-247
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- MPDU1, CT (MPDU1, Mannose-P-dolichol utilization defect 1 protein, Suppressor of Lec15 and Lec35 glycosylation mutation homolog) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- MPDU1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 219-247 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MPDU1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: