NIPAL1 antibody (NIPA-Like Domain Containing 1) (AA 381-410) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
NIPAL1 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2327151
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 381-410, C-Term
- This NIPAL1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- NIPAL1, CT (NIPAL1, NIPA3, NPAL1, Magnesium transporter NIPA3, NIPA-like protein 1, Non-imprinted in Prader-Willi/Angelman syndrome region protein 3) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide mapping to a fragment of residues within amino acids 381-410 in the C-terminal region of human NIPAL1, UniProt Accession #Q6NVV3.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: