PID1 antibody (Phosphotyrosine Interaction Domain Containing 1) (AA 75-104) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
PID1 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2331663
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 75-104, Center, Internal Region
- This PID1 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- PCLI1, ID (PID1, NYGGF4, PCLI1, PTB-containing, cubilin and LRP1-interacting protein, Phosphotyrosine interaction domain-containing protein 1, Protein NYGGF4) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PCLI1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 75-104 amino acids from the Central region of human PCLI1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: