PID1 antibody (Phosphotyrosine Interaction Domain Containing 1) (AA 75-104) Primary Antibody
PID1 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2331666
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 75-104, Center, Internal Region
- This PID1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- PCLI1, ID (PID1, NYGGF4, PCLI1, PTB-containing, cubilin and LRP1-interacting protein, Phosphotyrosine interaction domain-containing protein 1, Protein NYGGF4)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PCLI1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 75-104 amino acids from the Central region of human PCLI1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: