PPP1R3F antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3F) C-Term (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all PPP1R3F Antibodies
- AA 548-578, C-Term
- This PPP1R3F antibody is conjugated to APC
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PPP1R3F, CT (PPP1R3F, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 3F) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PPP1R3F antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 548-578 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PPP1R3F.
anti-Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 3F (PPP1R3F) (AA 548-578), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
PPP1R3F Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
- Alternative Name
- PPP1R3F (PPP1R3F Products)
- DXImx48e, R3F, RF3, Sfc15, HB2E, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 3F, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 3F, Ppp1r3f, PPP1R3F
- NCBI Accession
- Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process