PPP1R15B antibody (Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 15B) C-Term (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all PPP1R15B Antibodies
- AA 593-622, C-Term
- This PPP1R15B antibody is conjugated to APC
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PR15B, CT (PPP1R15B, Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 15B) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PR15B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 593-622 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PR15B.
anti-Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 15B (PPP1R15B) (AA 411-460), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PPP1R15B Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
- PPP1R15B Products
- 1810033K10Rik, AI606441, C530022L24Rik, CReP, CREP, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 15b, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 15B, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 15B, Ppp1r15b, PPP1R15B
- NCBI Accession
- ER-Nucleus Signaling