SHISA2 antibody (Shisa Homolog 2 (Xenopus Laevis)) (C-Term) (HRP) Primary Antibody
SHISA2 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2360172
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 266-296, C-Term
- This SHISA2 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- SHISA2, CT (SHISA2, C13orf13, TMEM46, Protein shisa-2 homolog, Transmembrane protein 46) (Azide free) (HRP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- SHISA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 266-296 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SHISA2.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added (Azide free).
- Without preservative
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: