VWA3B antibody (Von Willebrand Factor A Domain Containing 3B) (C-Term) (APC) Primary Antibody
VWA3B Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2386303
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 1185-1215
- Detection Method
- This VWA3B antibody is conjugated to APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- VWA3B, CT (VWA3B, von Willebrand factor A domain-containing protein 3B) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- VWA3B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1185-1215 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human VWA3B.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: