ZNF506 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 506) (N-Term) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ZNF506 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2393535
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 152-183, N-Term
- This ZNF506 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ZNF506, NT (ZNF506, Zinc finger protein 506) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ZNF506 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 152-183 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF506.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: