FUS antibody (Fused in Sarcoma) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This FUS antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody recognizes the FUS of human origin. Based on sequence identity, the antibody should also react with mouse samples. Reactivity to other species has not been tested
Synthetic peptide of human FUS.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 30 % glycerol, 1 % BSA, 0.02 % Thimerosal.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
Short term: -20°C
Long term: -70°C.
- Alternative Name
- FUS / Gadd153 (FUS Antibody Abstract)
- ALS6, ETM4, FUS1, HNRNPP2, POMP75, TLS, D430004D17Rik, D930039C12Rik, Fus1, Tls, FUS/TLS, FUS RNA binding protein, fused in sarcoma, FUS, Fus
Name/Gene ID: FUS
Synonyms: FUS, 75 kDa DNA-pairing protein, ALS6, CHOP, FUS-CHOP, FUS1, Fused in sarcoma, HnRNP-P2, HNRNPP2, Oncogene TLS, RNA-binding protein FUS, TLS, C/EBP-homologous protein, ETM4, Fus-like protein, Oncogene FUS, POMP75
- Gene ID