RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (AA 41-100) Primary Antibody
RGS17 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Chicken Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2467881
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 41-100
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen affinity-purified
- Application Notes
- RGS17 antibody can be used for the detection of RGS17 by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- RGS17 antibody can be stored at 4 °C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- RGS17, zgc:92802, MGC179306, RGS-17, RGSZ2, hRGS17, 6430507P11Rik, Rgsz2, regulator of G protein signaling 17, regulator of G-protein signaling 17, RGS17, Rgs17, rgs17
- Regulator of G-protein signalling 17. This protein inhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form.
- Molecular Weight
- 24.4 kDa (calculated)
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
You are here: