DLG3 antibody (Discs, Large Homolog 3 (Drosophila)) (AA 1-120) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This DLG3 antibody is conjugated to APC
Antibody Array (AA), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects ~105 kDa. No cross-reactivity against PSD95, SAP97 or Chapsyn-110.
- Protein G Purified
- Fusion protein amino acids 1-120 of rat SAP102
anti-Discs, Large Homolog 3 (Drosophila) (DLG3) (AA 1-120) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
DLG3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat AA, ICC, IF, IHC, IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal S19-2 Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- ICC/IF (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
1 μg/ml was sufficient for detection of Sap102 in 10 μg of rat brain lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- SAP102 (DLG3 Antibody Abstract)
- MRX, MRX90, NEDLG, SAP102, XLMR, fa66c08, fa66e02, fd02c12, fu95c12, im:7138640, si:ch211-276g21.1, wu:fa66c08, wu:fa66e02, wu:fd02c12, wu:fu95c12, Dlgh3, mKIAA1232, MPP3, discs large MAGUK scaffold protein 3, discs, large homolog 3 (Drosophila), DLG3, dlg3, Dlg3
- Synapse-associated protein 102 belongs to the membrane-associated guanylate kinase protein family and is a homolog of the Drosophila dis large tumor suppressor protein. SAP102 has extensive sequence homology to the PSD 95 family of proteins that facilitate ion channel clustering at synaptic terminal (1, 2). SAP102 consists of three 90 amino acids PDZ domains at its amino terminus, a Src homology 3 domain and a guanylate kinase domain (3). All three PDZ domains of SAP102 participate in binding to the NMDA reception, interacting specifically with the carboxy-terminal domain of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 2B (NR2B). The interaction may facilitate AMPA receptor withdrawal from the postsynaptic membrane by inhibiting the ERK/MAPK pathway (3, 4). SAP102 also interacts with synaptic ras-GTPase activating protein synGAP through its PDZ domains (3). In general, the SAP102 protein is more highly expressed in non-proliferating cells than in proliferating cells, indicating a role in the negative regulation of cell growth.
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession