NALCN antibody (Sodium Leak Channel, Non-Selective) (AA 1659-1738) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
- AA 1659-1738
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This NALCN antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects ~200 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Fusion protein amino acids 1659-1738 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of rat NALCN
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- ICC/IF (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
1 μg/ml of ABIN2483027 was sufficient for detection of NALCN in 20 μg of rat brain lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- NALCN (NALCN Antibody Abstract)
- VGCNL1, zgc:113349, CanIon, bA430M15.1, A530023G15Rik, AI849508, Vgcnl1, sodium leak channel, non-selective, NALCN, nalcn, Nalcn
- NALCN (sodium leak channel non-selective protein), alsoknown as CanIon or VGCNL1 (voltage gated channel-like protein 1), is a 1738 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that belongs to the cation-nonselective channel family. NALCN is highly conserved in mammals and is widely expressed in the central nervous system. Activated by NK-1R, NALCN is a voltage-independent, nonselective cation channel which is permeable to sodium, potassium and calcium ions. NALCN is responsible for background sodium ion leak conductance in neurons and regulates basal excitability of the nervous systems. Defects of NALCN in mice causes disruption in respiratory rhythm and death occurs within 24 hours of birth. Three isoforms of NALCN exists due to alternative splicing events.
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession