General Transcription Factor IIIC, Polypeptide 1, alpha 220kDa (GTF3C1) (AA 1475-1525) antibody Primary Antibody
GTF3C1 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IHC, IHC (p), IP Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN253127
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1475-1525
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Immunogen affinity purified
- The immunogen recognized by this antibody maps to a region between residue 1475 and 1525 of human general transcription factor IIIC, polypeptide 1 (general transcription factor IIIC, 220kDa subunit) using the numbering given in entry NP_001511.2 (GeneID 2
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry 1:500- 1:2000, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:250 - 1:1000, Immunoprecipitation 2-5 μg/mg lysate, Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:100-1:500
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- Tris-Citrate/Phosphate ( pH 7.0 - 8.0)
Buffer contains: 0.09 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. Do not freeze.
- Alternative Name
- Gene Symbol: GTF3C1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: