TRO antibody (Trophinin) Primary Antibody
TRO Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2568519
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2566243
- Trophinin antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. Multiple isoforms of Trophinin are known to exist.
- Trophinin antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Trophinin antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human Trophinin.
- Application Notes
- Trophinin antibody can be used for detection of Trophinin by Western blot at 1 - 2 μ,g/mL.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Trophinin antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Trophinin antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- Alternative Name
- Trophinin (TRO Antibody Abstract)
- Trophinin, also known as TRO or MAGED3, is an apical cell adhesion molecule that is implicated in the initial attachment during the process of embryo implantation and functions by mediating cell adhesion between trophoblastic and endometrial epithelial cells (1,2). Trophinin is a membrane protein expressed in chorionic villi trophoblasts and in maternal endometrial epithelial cells in an implantation-dependent manner and interacts with Bystin and Tastin, facilitating cell adhesion and embryo implantation (3,4). The induction of Trophinin expression may be a useful method for improving implantation rates and can be a potential diagnostic factor and biomarker for human cancer (4,5).
- Molecular Weight
- Predicted: 78, 157 kDa
Observed: 94 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: