VPS37B antibody (Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 99-127) Primary Antibody
VPS37B Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2570575
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 99-127
- This VPS37B antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This VPS37B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 99-127 amino acids from the Central region of human VPS37B.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), Flo (1:10 - 1:50), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- VPS37B (VPS37B Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1304576, 2300007F24Rik, AI415429, BC026744, VPS37B, ESCRT-I subunit, vacuolar protein sorting 37B, Vps37b, VPS37B
- Name/Gene ID: VPS37B
Synonyms: VPS37B, ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS37B, Vacuolar protein sorting 37B, HVps37B
- Gene ID
You are here: