Angiostatin (ANG) antibody Primary Antibody
- Angiostatin (ANG)
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human Angiostatin.
- Immunoaffinity purified
Human Angiostatin from plasma.
Type of Immunogen: Purified protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from 50 mM phosphate buffer, pH 7.2, 100 mM NaCl, azide-free.
- Azide free, Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store lyophilized at -20°C. After reconstitution, aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.