M-Phase phosphoprotein 8 (MPHOSPH8) antibody Primary Antibody
MPHOSPH8 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal N119-44
Catalog No. ABIN2667767
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein G Chromatography
- Application Notes
- Validated Applications: WB: 0.5 - 2 μg/mL dilution
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles and keep on ice when not in storage. This product is guaranteed for 6 months from date of receipt.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibodies in solution can be stored at -20°C for 2 years.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MPP8 (MPHOSPH8 Antibody Abstract)
- HSMPP8, TWA3, mpp8, 1500035L22Rik, 4930548G07Rik, AU040635, Ab2-008, RGD1305133, M-phase phosphoprotein 8, MPHOSPH8, Mphosph8
- MPP8 (M-Phase Phosphoprotein 8) was originally identified as a phosphoprotein that reacts with MPM2, an antibody that labels mitosis-specific and cell cycle-regulated phosphoproteins. MPP8 contains a single chromodomain that preferentially interacts with nucleosomes enriched for histone H3 lysine 9 methylation but not lysine 4 methylation.
- Molecular Weight
- 120 kDa
You are here: