M-Phase phosphoprotein 8 (MPHOSPH8) (AA 50-120) antibody Primary Antibody
MPHOSPH8 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal N119-44
Catalog No. ABIN2668269
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 50-120
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein G Chromatography
- This MPP8 antibody was raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 50-120 of human MPP8 (M-phase phosphoprotein 8).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles and keep on ice when not in storage.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibodies in solution can be stored at -20 °C for 2 years.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MPP8 (MPHOSPH8 Antibody Abstract)
- MPP8 (M-Phase Phosphoprotein 8) was originally identified as a phosphoprotein that reacts with MPM2, an antibody that labels mitosis-specific and cell cycle-regulated phosphoproteins. MPP8 contains a single chromodomain that preferentially interacts with nucleosomes enriched for histone H3 lysine 9 methylation but not lysine 4 methylation.
- Molecular Weight
- 120 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: