Immunoglobulin kappa Variable 1-27 (IGKV1-27) antibody Primary Antibody
IGKV1-27 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 59A426
Catalog No. ABIN2668824
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity Purified
- This A20 antibody was raised against a full-length protein corresponding to human A20.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 μg/μL
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles and keep on ice when not in storage.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibodies in solution can be stored at -80 °C for 2 years.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
Wu, Xu, Chang: "The promyelocytic leukemia protein represses A20-mediated transcription." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 35, pp. 31734-9, 2002 (PubMed).
- Wu, Xu, Chang: "The promyelocytic leukemia protein represses A20-mediated transcription." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 35, pp. 31734-9, 2002 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- A20 (IGKV1-27 Antibody Abstract)
- A20, OTUD7C, TNFA1P2, TNF alpha induced protein 3, TNFAIP3
- A20 is a zinc finger protein induced by Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) and involved in limiting inflammation through inhibition of NFκB (NFκB p50 and NFκB p65) activation. A20 also inhibits TNF-mediated apoptosis. A20 is also known as TNFA1P2, TNFAIP3 and OTUD7C.
- Molecular Weight
- 70 kDa
- Gene ID
- Activation of Innate immune Response
You are here: