GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2682032
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GJA1
- Produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of the human GJA1 , and purified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- purified by affinity chromatography
- 0.2 μm filtered
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of the human GJA1
- Application Notes
- WB: 10-20 μg/mL
IHC-P: 0.05-1 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- This antibody can be stored at 2°C-8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: