Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1, 24kDa (CARHSP1) (AA 1-147) antibody Primary Antibody
CARHSP1 Reactivity: Human IP, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2691580
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-147
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CARHSP1
- Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human CARHSP1 (rh CARHSP1, ABIN2006155 Q9Y2V2, Met1-Ser147,. CARHSP1 specific IgG was purified by Human CARHSP1 affinity chromatography.
- purified by affinity chromatography
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Recombinant Human CARHSP1 protein (ABIN2006155)
- Application Notes
- WB: 2-10 μg/mL
ELISA: 0.1-0.2 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human CARHSP1. The detection limit for Human CARHSP1 is < 0.039 ng/well.
IP: 0.5-2 μg/mg of lysate
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze ! Sodium azide is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Flush with large volumes of water during disposal
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- This antibody can be stored at 2°C-8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CARHSP1 (CARHSP1 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: