PRTFDC1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1) (AA 1-225) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-225
- This PRTFDC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PRTFDC1
- Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human PRTFDC1 (rh PRTFDC1, ABIN2006047 Q9NRG1-1, Met1-Val225,. PRTFDC1 specific IgG was purified by Human PRTFDC1 affinity chromatography.
- purified by affinity chromatography
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Recombinant Human PRTFDC1 protein (ABIN2006047)
anti-phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1 (PRTFDC1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRTFDC1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 5-10 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human PRTFDC1. The detection limit for Human PRTFDC1 is 0.00245 ng/well.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
This antibody can be stored at 2°C-8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PRTFDC1 (PRTFDC1 Antibody Abstract)
- HHGP, HPRT, hprt1, hprt1l, zgc:55561, zgc:86771, MGC80959, OTTMUSG00000011667, Prtfdc1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1 L homeolog, phosphoribosyltransferase domain containing 1 pseudogene, PRTFDC1, prtfdc1, Prtfdc1, prtfdc1.L, Gm13377
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process