Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Delayed-Rectifier, Subfamily S, Member 1 (KCNS1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KCNS1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2776149
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN978844
- LCDDYDEAAR EFYFDRHPGF FLSLLHFYRT GHLHVLDELC VFAFGQEADY
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 89%, Rat: 93%, Zebrafish: 82%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against KCNS1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human KCNS1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 526 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KCNS1 (KCNS1 Antibody Abstract)
- Voltage-gated potassium channels form the largest and most diversified class of ion channels and are present in both excitable and nonexcitable cells. Their main functions are associated with the regulation of the resting membrane potential and the control of the shape and frequency of action potentials. The alpha subunits are of 2 types: those that are functional by themselves and those that are electrically silent but capable of modulating the activity of specific functional alpha subunits. KCNS1 is not functional by itself but can form heteromultimers with member 1 and with member 2 (and possibly other members) of the Shab-related subfamily of potassium voltage-gated channel proteins.
Alias Symbols: KV9.1
Protein Size: 526
- Molecular Weight
- 58 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002251, NP_002242
You are here: