SDK1 antibody (Sidekick Homolog 1, Cell Adhesion Molecule) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Western Blotting (WB)
- AVNEAGYGEP SNPSTAVSAQ VEAPFYEEWW FLLVMALSSL IVILLVVFAL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 79%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Zebrafish: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SDK1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SDK1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 679 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SDK1 (SDK1 Antibody Abstract)
- 5330440E10, 6720466O15Rik, sidekick cell adhesion molecule 1, SDK1, Sdk1
SDK1 is a cell adhesion protein that guides axonal terminals to specific synapses in developing neurons. Dysregulation of this protein may play an important role in podocyte dysfunction in HIV-associated nephropathy.
Alias Symbols: FLJ31425
Protein Interaction Partner: PRPF40A, MYC, UBC, LNX1,
Protein Size: 679
- Molecular Weight
- 74 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001079653, NP_001073121