Pseudouridylate Synthase 10 (PUS10) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PUS10 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785075
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN974538
- AVFVAGRYNK YSRNLPQTPW IIDGERKLES SVEELISDHL LAVFKAESFN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CCDC139. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PUS10
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 529 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PUS10 (PUS10 Antibody Abstract)
- Pseudouridination, the isomerization of uridine to pseudouridine, is the most common posttranscriptional nucleotide modification found in RNA and is essential for biologic functions such as spliceosome biogenesis. Pseudouridylate synthases, such as PUS10, catalyze pseudouridination of structural RNAs, including transfer, ribosomal, and splicing RNAs. These enzymes also act as RNA chaperones, facilitating the correct folding and assembly of tRNAs (McCleverty et al., 2007 [PubMed 17900615]).
Alias Symbols: FLJ32312, MGC126729, MGC126755, DOBI, CCDC139
Protein Size: 529
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_144709, NP_653310
You are here: