NUDT16 antibody (Nudix (Nucleoside Diphosphate Linked Moiety X)-Type Motif 16) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
NUDT16 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785160
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981016
- VLMQMRFDGR LGFPGGFVDA QDSCLEDGLN RELREELGEA MSAFRVERSD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Sheep: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Nudt16. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 212 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Nudt16 (NUDT16 Antibody Abstract)
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: 2310041H06Rik, 2810047L04Rik, 2900006H04Rik, AI851783
Protein Size: 212
- Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_029385, NP_083661
- Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: