PCBD2 antibody (Pterin-4 alpha-Carbinolamine Dehydratase/dimerization Cofactor of Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
PCBD2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788466
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- This PCBD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981425
- SGTHRLTAEE RNQAILDLKA AGWSELSERD AIYKEFSFHN FNQAFGFMSR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 90%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PCBD2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human PCBD2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 130 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PCBD2 (PCBD2 Antibody Abstract)
- 2700061N24Rik, Dcoh2, Dcohm, DCOH2, DCOHM, PHS2, pterin 4 alpha carbinolamine dehydratase/dimerization cofactor of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2, pterin-4 alpha-carbinolamine dehydratase 2, Pcbd2, PCBD2
- PCBD2 is involved in tetrahydrobiopterin biosynthesis. It seems to both prevent the formation of 7-pterins and accelerate the formation of quinonoid-BH2.
Alias Symbols: DCOH2, DCOHM, PHS2
Protein Interaction Partner: MAGEA11, ILF3, APP, TGIF2LY, MED30, ASCC2, CENPK, HES4, PBXIP1, KCNIP3, MED4, AATF, IRF2BP1, ZZZ3, SNW1, C1D, SSX3, CHAF1A, PHF14, MED7, MED21, XBP1, TAL2, STAT3, SSX5, PML, PCBD1, BRF1, GTF2E1, CDC5L, RUNX1T1, PCBD2, MET, HNF1A,
Protein Size: 130
- Molecular Weight
- 14 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032151, NP_115527
You are here: