GPR82 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 82) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
GPR82 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2854647
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This GPR82 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Pig (Porcine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Pig (100 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to GPR82 (G protein-coupled receptor 82)
GPR82 antibody [N2C1], Internal
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human GPR82. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: A549 , HeLa
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GPR82 (GPR82 Antibody Abstract)
- G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs, or GPRs) contain 7 transmembrane domains and transduce extracellular signals through heterotrimeric G proteins.[supplied by OMIM]
Cellular Localization: Cell membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: