GDI1 antibody (GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1) (Center) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This GDI1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Chimpanzee (100 %)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to GDI1 (GDP dissociation inhibitor 1)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human GDI1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
anti-GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1 (GDI1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GDI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1 (GDI1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GDI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceIHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HepG2 , NIH-3T3
- For Research Use only
- 0.15 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GDI1 (GDI1 Antibody Abstract)
- 1A, GDIL, MRX41, MRX48, OPHN2, RABGD1A, RABGDIA, XAP-4, GDIA, GDIalpha, GDI-1, zgc:110600, QccE-14779, Rab GDI alpha, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1 S homeolog, guanosine diphosphate (GDP) dissociation inhibitor 1, GDI1, gdi1.S, Gdi1, gdi1
GDP dissociation inhibitors are proteins that regulate the GDP-GTP exchange reaction of members of the rab family, small GTP-binding proteins of the ras superfamily, that are involved in vesicular trafficking of molecules between cellular organelles. GDIs slow the rate of dissociation of GDP from rab proteins and release GDP from membrane-bound rabs. GDI1 is expressed primarily in neural and sensory tissues. Mutations in GDI1 have been linked to X-linked nonspecific mental retardation.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- Molecular Weight
- 51 kDa
- Gene ID