MTERF Domain Containing 3 (MTERFD3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MTERFD3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2963479
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the N-terminus part of human MTERFD3
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human MTERFD3.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
ELISA, IHC - P (10 μg/mL) WB (1 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, Short term: +4°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MTERFD3 (MTERFD3 Antibody Abstract)
- mTERF2, mTERFL, 1700007D05Rik, Mterf2, RGD1311836, mitochondrial transcription termination factor 2, MTERF2, Mterf2
You are here: