GFRA3 antibody (GDNF Family Receptor alpha 3) Primary Antibody
GFRA3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN302812
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GFRA3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to a peptide corresponding to amino acids from 347 to 360 of GFRa-3.
- DEAE-column chromatography
- Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Western Blot: 1: 500 - 1: 1000. Immunohistochemistry: 5 μg/mL.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate buffered saline, containing 0.02 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C to -70 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- GFRA3 / GDNFR-alpha 3 (GFRA3 Antibody Abstract)
- Members of the glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) family including GDNF and neurturin (NTN) play essential roles in the control of vertebrate neuron survival and differentiation. A new member of the GDNF family was recently identified and designated persephin. Physiological responses to these neurotrophic factors require two receptor subunits, the novel glycosylphosphadidylinositol linked protein GFRa and Ret receptor tyrosine kinase GFRb. Following the findings of GFRa-1 and -2, a novel receptor in GFRa family was identified very recently from human and mouse and designated GFRa-3. GFRa-3 binds persephin, thus, persephin, GFRa-3, and Ret PTK form a complex to transduce persephin signal and to mediate persephin function.Synonyms: GDNF family receptor alpha-3, GDNF receptor alpha-3, GFR-alpha-3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: