CCL4 antibody (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 4) (AA 22-48) Primary Antibody
CCL4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3030486
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 22-48
- Human, Mouse
- This CCL4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen affinity purified
- A portion of amino acids 22-48 from the human protein was used as the immunogen for this CCL4 antibody.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Titration of the CCL4 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.\. Western blot: 1:1000,IHC (Paraffin): 1:50-1:100
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the CCL4 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CCL4 (CCL4 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene is one of several cytokine genes clustered on the q-arm of chromosome 17. Cytokines are a family of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. This protein is CCL4 which inhibits HIV entry by binding to the cellular receptor CCR5. The copy number of this gene varies among individuals, most individuals have 1-5 copies in the diploid genome, although rare individuals do not contain this gene at all. The human genome reference assembly contains two copies of this gene. This record represents the more centromeric gene. [provided by RefSeq].
You are here: